Key Enrollment Guidelines
We are happy that you are inquiring about Alphabet Academy.
Listed below are some key enrollment guidelines.
- In planning for your child’s start date, keep in mind that Alphabet Academy will offer a
transition schedule on a case by case basis for you and your child to become acquainted
with our program.
- On or before your child’s start date, you should provide: all Alphabet Academy documents,
a signed pediatrician’s document stating health, immunizations, and date of last well-visit,
first month’s tuition, and extra clothes/supplies.
- If you would like to speak with other Alphabet Academy parents, we are happy to provide
references. Whenever possible, we try to pair you with references from someone you may
have something in common with – a parent of similarly aged children, or perhaps someone
in your field or place of work.
- If you are interested in reserving a space for your child, you will be asked to provide a four
(4) week non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied to your child’s last month at
- Your deposit must be returned with your signed forms included in our welcome package.
- Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions!